Cell Thawing System for Point of Care Cryobag Thawing, MCS-644
ThawSTAR® CB is a thawing system designed to consistently thaw large volume cryobags at clinical site or point of care. Eliminating human error, the cryobag thawing system standardizes and streamlines cell thawing for scalable and reproducible results.
- Modular software interface that allows access control, enforcement of QC procedures, customized thawing algorithms and qualification process guidance
- Works with a variety of fill volumes through smart detection of load
- Enables bedside thawing
- Connectivity with chain-of-custody solutions to eliminate sample tracking errors
- Bag temperature monitoring at multiple positions
- Disposable bag sizing and specimen isolation tray
- Integrated scanner for bag barcodes
Features & Specifications
|Dimensions:||15.2 x 38.1 x 38.1 cm (6.0 x 15.0 x 15.0 in)|
|Bag Size:||25 mL - 1000 mL|
|Bag Type:||Compatible with major manufacturers including OriGen® and Charter® and Miltenyi®|
|Thawing Temperature:||37°C, or custom setting through software interface|
|Thawing Time:||2 - 8 minutes (depending on fill volume)|
This product is for laboratory research use only. Any intended use for diagnostic purposes, direct transfusion, or in the production of therapeutic product(s) or vaccines(s) may require advance regulatory clearance which is the sole responsibility of the user, as this is not a medical device that has undergone medical device registration, clearance, or approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European Union, Health Canada, or the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.